1. Adult supervision is required at all times.
2. The hall key shall be picked up from and returned to the township
representative, the same day as used. Key will not be available to
be picked up by lessee before 10:30 a.m. on the day the hall is
scheduled for use. LESSE MUST MAKE APPOINTMENT TO PICK
3. LESSEE SHALL LEAVE PREMISES IN AS CLEAN A CONDITION
AS WHEN LESSEE ARRIVED.
4. Responsible for damages, accidents, and/or lost items.
5. All garbage and trash shall be picked up and taken off the premises,
including garbage and trash in pavilion area and on grounds.
6. Alcoholic beverages shall not be served or consumed on Lee Township
7. There shall not be any dancing.
8. Clean up all "spills" and sweep all floors. DO NOT DAMP MOP FLOOR,
9. Clean and wash off table, countertops, and chairs. Tables and chairs
are to be neatly arranged as they were when you arrived.
10. Trim and decorations must be removed.
11. Closing time shall be 2:00 a.m.
12. Rental charge and deposit shall be paid and both parties shall sign
this agreement before key is picked up from the township represent-
ative, (before rental date is affirmed).
13. If the lessee will not be using the township hall as reserved, a
verbal or written notification shall be given to the township repre-
sentative one (1) week prior to the reserved date, stating cancel-
lation or lessee will forfeit the hall rental deposit.
14. Any of the lessee responsibilities, as stated above, not confirmed to
by the lessee shall be just cause that Lessee deposit be forfeited to
and retained by the township.